- A sprawling Campus measuring about 15 Acres of Land with a veneer of greenery spread all around creating a rich academic ambiance.
- Adequate, Spacious and ventilated Class Rooms
- Qualified, Efficient and committed Faculty
- A state-of-the-art Computer Lab with 100 systems and Internet facility for the staff and students.
- Separate Laboratories for Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
- A good Library with latest books, periodicals, journals, newspapers and OPAC & Internet facility.
- Remedial and Enriched Coaching.
- Central Computing Center, Smart Class Rooms, Seminar Hall, Lady Students’ Recreation Center ‘Prerana’ and a KSOU study Center.
Additional Facilities :
- Excellent sports infrastructure with 400 Mtrs. track
- Separate playgrounds for Hockey and Football, Multigym and Indoor games facilities.
- An Auditorium with seating capacity of 1200 people.
- Hostel Facilities for Boys and Girls, well furnished buildings facilitated with quality food supply, reading rooms, dining hall, recreation room, prayer hall and indoor games support.
- The Campus is adorned by beautifully landscaped garden to enliven the students.
- Transformers and Diesel Generators ensure uninterrupted power supply.
- Round the clock Security and electronic surveillance systems are provided in the campus.
- Campus also hosts a Prayer hall, Audio Visual Hall, Retiring rooms, a branch of Corporation Bank, Bakery, Milk Parlour and a Canteen.
the institution has evolved a good student support system where the needy and meritorious students will be provided with access to various scholarship, made available by the Central Govt., the state Govt . and the private Institution / Agencies. Eligible students will also get the midday Meal facility and additional learning material from the library. The UGG Text Book Bank realised from the UGG grants is a facility offered for the deserving students.
The college on its staff has competent and qualified teachers appointed on regular basis. They render dedicated service for the good of the student community and of the institution. their commitment finds expression in the consistently good academic track record of the Institution. The full-fledged college office is always at the service of the student body.
Time Table for Boy’s Hostel
Time Table for Women’s Hostel
|5.30 a.m.||Rising||5.30 a.m.||Rising|
|6.00 a.m.||Study / Holy Mass for Catholics||6.00 a.m.||Study / Holy Mass for Catholics|
|8.00 – 8.30 a.m.||Breakfast||7.45a.m. – 8.15 a.m.||Breakfast|
|9.15 a.m.||Leaving for College||9.15 a.m.||Leaving for College|
|12.30 – 1.00 p.m.||Lunch||12.30 p.m. – 1.00 p.m.||Lunch|
|1.20 p.m.||Leaving for college||1.20 p.m.||Leaving for college|
|4.00 – 5.30 p.m.||Tea / Games / Wash / Bath||4.00 p.m. – 5.30 p.m.||Tea / Games / Wash / Bath|
|6.00 – 8.00 p.m.||Study||5.00 p.m.||Rosary for Catholics|
|7.30 p.m.||Rosary for Catholics||6.00 p.m. – 7.30 p.m.||Study|
|8.00 – 9.00 p.m.||Supper / T.V||7.30 p.m.- 8.00 p.m.||Supper|
|9.00 – 10.30 p.m.||Study||8.00 – 9.00 p.m.||T.V|
|10.30 p.m.||To bed / Light off||9.00 – 10.30 p.m.||Study|
Hostel fees are to be paid in the beginning of the year in one installment. Only those who have obtained due permission can pay the required amount in second installment.
If someone wishes to leave the hostel during the year or is expelled from the Hostel, no claim could be made for the refund of the Establishment fee. Fee once paid can never be claimed back under any circumstances. A deposit of Rs. 500/- will be refunded only after vacating the room and if any damage is done to the hostel property double the amount of the repairs will be claimed from the person.
1. Telephone Facility :
Hostellers are not supposed to telephone during study hours. In coming phones can be given only between 8.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m. daily and on Sunday’s 11.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. there is a coin phone facility for the hostellers’ use. PUC Students are not allowed to use Cell phone in the Hostel. Cell phones are allowed to the U.G. and P.G. Students, on an experimental basis subject to the following conditions.
Men’s Hostel Office: +91 8251 230 540
Women’s Hostel Office: +91 8251 236 450
2. Hostel Mess Bills :
Mess bill is shared on dividing system. It includes total amount spent on food, Salary of the staff, electricity, generator, water etc.
Mess bills of the month will be displayed on the first week of the next month. Students can pay the mess bill without any fine till 15th of that month, after which Rs 10 per day will be charged as fine.
Bill deductions are possible only in the absence of continuous 7 days. Mess bill should be paid either in cash or D.D. No cheques shall be accepted.
The collage is well known not only for its excellent record in the academic activities but also for the magnificent performance in the sports and games fields. In addition to the extensive and well maintained 400 mtr track sports field, the Collage has fields for Hockey, Football, and Cricket, courts for Volleyball, Tennis, Kabaddi, Badminton, Basket Ball, Throw Ball and Kho-Kho. Facilities for the in-door games like Table Tennis, Chess and Carom are available in the Hostels. We have very good collection of sports and games equipments that serve the need of the internal sports personnel as well as needy public.
Bank /Canteen :
The Collage is privileged to have an Independent Branch of Corporation Bank in the Campus. Canteen, Milk parlor, STD/ISD both, X-ROX Centre and stationary shop are also available with in Campus for students use.
The specious auditorium is used by the students, clubs and associations of the collage for co-curricular and extracurricular activities .the
auditorium is also used by various voluntary Organizations to organize social awareness or beneficial programmes.
To enhance the physical fitness of the students, a well equipped and well maintained eight-station Multigym facility is available in the Collage. It is equipped with most of the weight-lifting, power lifting, body building tools. The physical director, senior sports personal of the Collage and coaches from utside train the students
It is biggest of its kind in the region with a complete upto-date infrastructure. It offers various part of Diploma and certificate course in computer application. It is equipped with spacious Laboratories with more than 200 computers of various configuration, power generator, UPS systems and Novel, Linux & Windows 2000 network environment with latest software. It also has an Internet Browsing section.
Commerce Lab :
LIST OF DOCUMENTS DISPLAYED IN COMMERCE LABORATORY
- Deposits – All types (All forms/Challans/formats)
- Loans – All types (All Forms/Challans/Formats)
- All Financial Services- Including Foreign exchange remittances of Banks, Money exchanges/Western Money/MoneyGram) and Bancassurance etc. (All Forms/Formats/Challans)
- E-Banking services(All Forms/Formats/Challans)
II. Accounting Vouchers (All) and Computerized accounting manuals;
III. Auditing (All Forms/Formats/Challans)
- Taxation (All Income tax, e-tax returns, Service tax and VAT Forms/Formats/Challans)
- Insurance (Life and General both) Business related -All forms/Formats/Documents.
- Sole trader related document copies (all)
VII. Partnership Business related document copies(all)
VIII. Joint stock Company (All Formats/Certificates/Documents)
- Stock Exchange related – All forms/ formats and documents.
- Societies, Trusts related documents (all)
- Mutual Funds and investments related – All forms/formats.
XII. Foreign trade (export and import documents- All Forms/Formats/Challans)
XIII. Protection of Consumer rights (All forms and documents)
XIV. Tours and travel documents (All forms/formats)
XV . Transport and ware-house documents (all).
XVI. Small Business registration documents.
XVII. Marketing and Advertising brochures/pamphlets/documents.
XVIII. Legal documents and Acts copies, including Right to Information Act.
XIX. Annual Reports/Annual Accounts Reports of Companies.
(The above list is not an exhaustive one and the Department of Commerce of each College should obtain more latest business related documents and display them in the laboratory).–!>